As you know, we are challenging the constitutionality of Bill 148 in the Courts on behalf of our Civil Service members and we are fighting it in the streets at a rally on September 21, from noon to 3 p.m. at the legislature.
Meanwhile, we are also proceeding to arbitration and have received notice of pre-hearing and hearing dates.
There will be a pre-hearing conference and mediation session on December 5th and 6th.
The arbitration hearing is scheduled for April 24-26, 2018, with April 27th reserved for Arbitration Board deliberations.
Please make every effort to join us at the rally on Thursday.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of your Union Negotiating Committee or contact NSGEU:
- Clerical Bargaining Unit Chair: Beth Hingley – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clerical Vice-Chair: Tammy Gillis – email@example.com
- Professional Bargaining Unit Chair: Paul Hagan – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional Vice-Chair: David Brewster – email@example.com
- TS Bargaining Unit Chair – Robin MacDonald – firstname.lastname@example.org
- TS Vice-Chair – Ken Wilkie – email@example.com