Local 17 – Civil Service Cumberland County
General Meeting & Elections
|Date:||Tuesday, January 19, 2016|
|Time:||6:30 to 7:30 p.m.|
|Place:||ARHS Library Conference Room, 190 Willow Street, Amherst|
Members welcome to submit topics to be added to the next agenda by Monday, January 18.
- Introduction/Open Meeting (1 min)
- Review/Approval of Agenda / Additions (1 min)
- Review/Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting (5 min)
- Treasurer and Committee Reports (10 min)
- BUNC Report will cover update on Contract (10 min)
- Election of Delegates Convention (Provided we have been notified on number entitlement for our local) (10 min)
- Open Discussion Q & A (+-10 min)
- Amended/Added Agenda Items (10 min.)
The world is run by those who show up!
Come to meetings and help form our next Collective Agreement!!
If you come to a meeting from near or far, you will be reimbursed for your Mileage cost. Also, you are entitled to a flat hourly rate for Childcare/Eldercare.
NSGEU has a scent free policy – thank you for your consideration and cooperation.
PLEASE PLAN TO ATTEND!
Regrets can be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org