On May 26, members voted to accept the tentative agreement reached on May 14, 2014.
Some highlights of the package are:
- Three year agreement April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2015
- Economic increases of 2%, 2.5% and 3%
- Retro for Employees who have been laid-off, retired or resigned
- Civil Service mileage rates
- Increase to meal expenses.
We will now begin the process of preparing the collective agreement for signing.
Thank you for your support during the bargaining process. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact a member of your Bargaining Committee or the Chief Negotiator. You can also contact the NSGEU toll-free at 1-877-556-7438 or by email at email@example.com.
Sue Ann Abbott firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Frenette email@example.com
Fabian Haley firstname.lastname@example.org
George Rennison email@example.com
A.F. Beaver, Chief Negotiator