Since the exchange of proposals with the College on April 20, 2017, your Bargaining Committee met on the following dates:
- Sunday, April 23 – Evening Conference Call – Bargaining Committee and Sub Local (Campus) Presidents to discuss Union’s proposal.
- Sunday, May 28 – Evening Conference Call – Bargaining Committee Preparation Meeting
- Tuesday May 30– Meeting of Bargaining Committee and NSCC
- Wednesday May 31 – Meeting of Bargaining Committee and NSCC
- Sunday, June 18 – Evening Conference Call – Bargaining Committee Preparation Meeting
- Wednesday, June 21 – Meeting of Bargaining Committee and NSCC
So far, we have come to an agreement on some minor administrative issues proposed by the College; however, due to our confidentiality agreement, we are not able to reveal the particulars until the final agreement is in place.
Our next bargaining dates have been set for September 27 & 28 where we hope to get a response to our proposals from the College.
However, if we feel we are not progressing following that meeting, we will be in touch with you (whether it be via a province-wide conference call or meetings across the province) to present our findings and our recommendation so each member can make an informed decision about how we should proceed. We will be looking for your solidarity and support when the time comes.
If you have any questions/concerns, please contact any member of the Bargaining Committee and thank you for your support thus far.
Janice Nugent firstname.lastname@example.org
Deborah Martinello email@example.com
Rose Sawler firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Mingo email@example.com
Paul Cormier, Chief Negotiator firstname.lastname@example.org