Our members provide support services for families and women in need. They include administrative support staff, community workers, social workers. These workers are governed by the Trade Union Act (page 12) and have the right to strike.
- Local 21 – Emergency Medical Care Inc.
- Local 49 – Canadian Mental Health Association Kings County Branch
- Local 51 – Community Inclusion Society
- Local 57 – Laing House
- Local 58 – Gateway Homes
- Local 67 – Veith House
- Local 68 – Elizabeth Fry Society
- Local 102 – NECHC Staff Association