Members provide a range of valuable services in municipalities across Nova Scotia including: building inspectors, public works, accounts/payroll clerks, museum staff and others. These workers are governed by the Trade Union Act and have the right to strike.
- Local 46 – Property Valuation Services Corporation – Province-wide
- Local 48 – Nova Scotia Pension Services Corporation
- Local 50 – Sherbrooke Village – Sherbrooke
- Local 60 – The Municipality of the County of Pictou – Pictou County
- Local 60A – Pictou County Shared Services Authority – Pictou County