- University of New Brunswick researchers have been researching bullying in the workplace, and their site including toolkits for both employees and employers can be found at: http://www.unbf.ca/towardarespectfulworkplace
- A site specifically related to bullying in post-secondary education. http://arts.uwaterloo.ca/~kwesthue/index.html
- A document for Nova Scotia LPN’s: http://www.clpnns.ca/practiceguidelines/practiceguidelinesdocs/Bullying_In_the_Workplace july08.pdf
- Out of BC – “A campaign to support and inform the targets of workplace bullying and to promote respectful workplaces.” http://www.nobullyforme.org
- A site with reference to other resources on workplace violence including workplace bullying. http://www.worktrauma.org
- A U.S. Site with particular reference to Abuse of Authority. http://www.mytoxicboss.com
- Bully On Line claims to be “the world’s leading web site on workplace bullying and related issues which validates the experience of workplace bullying and provides confirmation, reassurance and re-empowerment.” http://bullyonline.org/workbully
- The Workplace Bullying Institute has specific instructions for targets and suggestions for protecting yourself. See: http://www.workplacebullying.org
- Canadian Nurses Union Position Statement on Psychological Violence in the Workplace (also known as “Bullying”)
Brotheridge, CM, and Lee, RT (2005). Impact of work-family interference on general well-being: A replication and extension. International Journal of Stress Management, 12 , 203-221.
Cowie, Helen, et al. Measuring workplace bullying. Journal of Aggression and Violent Behaviour. 7 (2002) 33-51
Helge Hoel, Kate Sparks & Cary L. Cooper. The Cost of violence/Stress at Work and the Benefits of a Violence/Stress-Free Working Environment Report Commissioned by the International labour organization (ILO) Geneva. January 1, 2001 http://www.ilo.org/safework/info/publications/WCMS_118190/lang–en/index.htm
Namie, Dr. Gary & Dr. Ruth. The Bully at Work what you can do to stop the hurt and reclaim your dignity on the job.