If you have difficulty downloading the form, or cannot access a printer, you may call the union and ask for one to be emailed or mailed to you. 1877-556-7438 or, in HRM, 902-424-4063.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What exactly is a Resolution?
- How is a Resolution written?
- How do I get a copy of the Resolutions or Constitutional Amendment Form?
- What if I want to change something in the Constitution and By-Laws?
- What are some examples of Previous Resolutions?
- How can I get help to write My Resolution, and where do I submit it?
- What are the roles of the Local, the Board of Directors, the Resolutions committee and the Constitutional Amendments Committee?
- Check List Before you Submit Your resolution.