The following have been selected by the NSGEU Social Recreation Committee and Ratified by the NSGEU Board of Directors to receive awards.
Recommendation #2: The Social Recreation Committee recommends that the $300.00
Amateur Sports/Fine Arts Awards be awarded to each of the following fifteen Members, or
Dependent children of the Members, in accordance with the NSGEU Policy 2.10, for 2017.
- Tobias Archibald Member: Bruce Archibald, Local 4 Sports Recipient (Volleyball)
- Simon Archibald Member: Bruce Archibald, Local 4 – Sports Recipient (Volleyball)
- Gillian Blaney Member: Ann Blaney, Local 66 – Fine Arts Recipient (Bagpiping)
- Mitchell Broussard Member: Tammy Broussard, Local 77 – Sports Recipient (Lacrosse, Basketball, Football)
- Claire Campbell Member: Pam Giffin, Local 101 – Fine Arts Recipient (Classical Ballet)
- Susan Gloade Local 3 – Sports Recipient (Equestrian)
- Fischer Laing Member: Trent Laing, Local 100 – Sports Recipient (Tennis, Flag Football, Tackle Football)
- Tyler Lettice Member: Cherie Foster, Local 470D – Sports Recipient (Hockey)
- Shaelyn MacDermid Member: Heidi Devlin, Local 1246 – Fine Arts Recipient (Highland Dance)
- Sue MacLeod Local 100 – Sports Recipient (Racquetball)
- Aliza Prosser Member: Heather Haughn Prosser, Local 122 – Sports Recipient (Basketball)
- Riley Spears Member: Krista Spears, Local 423 – Sports Recipient (Hockey)
- Lily Spears Member: Krista Spears, Local 423 – Fine Arts Recipient (Dance)
- Chantal Umali Member: Emmylou Umali, Local 119 – Fine Arts Recipient (Dance)
- Elizabeth Weld Local 101 – Sports Recipient (Ultimate Frisbee)
Recipients will be notified and Cheques mailed once processed and received from accounting.