Group Homes


Our members provide a range of support services for adults with developmental disabilities, and for youth in need. They work in facilities or homes located in our communities. They include counselors, housekeepers, youth care workers, residential support workers, bookkeepers, administrative support staff, community social workers, and maintenance workers. These workers are governed by the Trade Union Act (page 12) and have the right to strike.

Start typing and press Enter to search